Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To kill a Mocking Bird

Always hovering over my head:

A mocking bird " What you want to do; what r u doin; what will you do?"

Me: " Dont know, dont know, Dont know, dont know; how many time I have to tell you"

A mocking bird: " Okkkk then, I will ask again " smiles and goes away

Sitting alone I think: " Is my life span worth enough for this work "

A mocking bird: Smiling at me.

A mob running with arms; waiting for every opporunity to kill each other

A mocking bird: " Run.. Run you fool or stand and fight "

Me: Shouting and screaming " You are a fool not me; running or fighting r not different things, both are same, I will die either way"

A mocking bird: "Not my problem"

Me: " I know tat, just dont keep pestering me or I will kill you"

A mocking bird: " No you can't bc you have to kill yourself first "

Me: Now smiling " I know but killing you will close my senses or desire of living and tat is the solution of every problem "

A request to reader: Just kill your mocking bird

No comments: